Friday, September 18, 2015

Halloween Pumpkin with Witch Hat

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. Hope you all had an amazing summer. Now that summer is almost over, it's time to start enjoying this beautiful fall weather that's approaching. For my project today I made a Jack O' Lantern with a witches hat, it can be used to carry treats or for some home décor, I'm using it as home décor.
 
You can find this file at SVG Cuts, it's from the Haunted Forest kit. I had so much fun putting this together, I used the "Orange Licorice" Timeless Twine, some lace, rhinestones, black glitter and a glittery spider. I love how pretty and spooky it turned out.
 
Enjoy...   
 
 
 

 
 
Orange Licorice
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 
 

3 comments:

DebC said...

Maria this is the most fabulous project!!! Love it!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

This is amazing Maria! I loooove it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Whoa. So gorgeous!