Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Twiney Thank You

Hello Twineaholics!
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today is my last day to share as a member of the design team :(  
 
Thank You to Stacy for being so sweet and generous, Thank You to the rest of the designers for your friendships and support, and Thank You to all you Twineaholics for all the sweet comments!
For my last project, I wanted to make to make a "Thank You" card.
I love all the bright colors and the possibilities to create with twine are endless!


 
Supplies:
Recollections "Jolly Holiday" stack patterned paper
"Reverse Wonky" Spellbinders
PBD "Giant Greetings" sentiment
quick dry paper glue
button
and lots and lots of Timeless Twine!
 
For the sentiment, I first stamped it in a light color, then I cut small pieces of twine and used a quick dry paper to ahere the small pieces.  I find that quick dry glue is a necessity when creating with twine!
Thanks again for all the Twinetastic fun in 2012!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

This is adorable... I love it.. Thanks for all the fun projects you have posted.. I have enjoyed all of them..your are amazing Kathy..

DebC said...

Such a beautiful card and it was a great way to come to the end of your term. It was great to get to know you and I loved seeing all the great projects you made and wish you well for all your future endeavors and hope we can all stay in touch! Big Hugs to you Kathy! :)
Deb C
bugjuiced

Timeless Twine said...

AWESOME card!!!!! Thank you for being a part of the design team! You rock!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love that card! So cute, and it shows off the fabulous twine colors beautifully!

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness!! How super cute and what a cool idea too!! : )

Kristy