Thursday, December 27, 2012

Twine HEARTS ❤ ❤

Good Morning and Happy Day.. Annette here with you today with some fun twine hearts. I just love to use my die's with the twine. Really makes for fun cut outs. I just glued down the twine with Martha Stewart all purpose gel glue and let it dry. Within 10 minutes I had these cute hearts. Not much to this card but don't you just love it. Those twine hearts really make the card.
On this card I used the Timeless Twine


AND
You can view all the colors on Timeless Twine website HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute!

Laurel said...

Awesome use of twine, love it!

DebC said...

Beautiful of course sweet Annette!!! :)
Love it!
Deb C

Kristy said...

This is SO adorable!! TFS

Kristy

Angela said...

Totally adorable!

Julene Matthews said...

These little hearts look adorable.Great idea for vAlentine's day cards.