Friday, December 14, 2012

Bills Football Thank You Card

It's Cristina From Crafting with Cristina

I just wanted to share with you a fun card that I made using Timeless Twine

So I have a really good friend of mine who is a huge Bills fan, so when I needed a Thank you Card for her and her husband, I knew I wanted  it to be a fun sporty card.

This is the card I made 


I made some Background paper  by tiling the Bills football logo over and over and some Stamps.

I finished the card with some stickles, embossing, and of course timeless twine.

I was sending this card in an envelope and I wanted to Cut the bulk without (postage costs) without cutting the cuteness

I hope you like this card.

have a fantastic Friday. 


Karen (karey2005) said...

Ha ha ha, I love that snowman and the look on his face! Cute, cute!

Judy said...

Just stopping by to thank Twineology for sponsoring the blog hop over at Scraptastical Kreations.


Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

Very cute card! Also wanted to say thank you for sponsoring the Reason for the Season blog hop!