I have some exciting news.
Timeless Twine is now accepting submissions for it's 2013 Design Team.
First, I would like to thank the 2012 Design Team members who will not be returning for the 2013 term. They did an amazing job this year and I am so thankful for their support and hard work through out the year! You ladies are the best.
I am looking for 4 talented and creative designers who will serve a term of no less than one year. Design team term will start January 2013 and end December 2013. I am also looking for 6 guest designers who will design for a 1 month term in 2013.
I am currently looking for individuals who love to create Fun, Fresh, and Innovative designs. And who have a passion for twine, coloring, stamping, scrapbooking, 3D art, die cutting (manual and electronic), mixed media, project life, tutorials, etc.
Timeless Twine is looking for designers who:
- Have active blogs
- "Commit" to a one year term
- Create and write 2 scheduled projects/posts per month on the Timeless twine blog.
- Participate in "ALL" challenges, blog hops or cross promotions (average once a month)
- Participate in any new release events!
- Be active in commenting on all blog and social media posts.
- Promote Timeless Twine on your blog, social media sites (facebook, myspace, twitter, pinterest, etc.), online galleries (Splitcoast Stampers, flicker, Two Peas, etc.
- Take quality photographs of projects.
- Most importantly~~be creative and have fun with Timeless Twine.
Do you have all the qualities we are looking for?
Applications will be accepted 12/6- 12/20/12.
Please submit below information to: timelesstwineDT@gmail.com
Please provide the following in your email:
- Name and DT 2013 in subject line.
- A brief description about yourself and why you think you would make a great Twine-ista.
- Blog name and link.
- Any other social media/gallery links.
- 3 pictures of your work using twine. Using Timeless Twine is not required to apply, but it sure wouldn't hurt ;)
- A list of current and past design teams (no experience necessary).
- A resume of any publications or blog features (not required to apply).
Applicants will be notified by 12/24/12 and officially announced on the blog after acceptance by all who were selected.