Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Challenge Winner

First, I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in October's Challenge.  There were a lot of fabulous projects and it was tough to just pick one.  But with the help of the Timeless Twine Design Team, we chose a winner.  The winner is....drum roll please......

Katie A. - KD Pie Designs

She made this fabulous "Happy Haunting" Wreath that is just too Boo-tiful!
Please be sure to swing by her post on her blog for more pictures and details.

That witch is too flippin cute!  Love it!!!

Please email me at to claim your 40 yd Halloween Party Pack!

Thank you again to everyone who participate!


DebC said...

Congrats Katie A. Your Project was awesome!
Deb C

Annette said...

Congratulations katie....your project is amazing

Katie A. said...

Thank you so much! I was SOOO thrilled! I have never won any challenge before, so I'm super honored. <3, Katie A.