Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Challenge Winner

First, I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in October's Challenge.  There were a lot of fabulous projects and it was tough to just pick one.  But with the help of the Timeless Twine Design Team, we chose a winner.  The winner is....drum roll please......

Katie A. - KD Pie Designs

She made this fabulous "Happy Haunting" Wreath that is just too Boo-tiful!
Please be sure to swing by her post on her blog for more pictures and details.


That witch is too flippin cute!  Love it!!!

Please email me at bellacreationz@yahoo.com to claim your 40 yd Halloween Party Pack!

Thank you again to everyone who participate!

3 comments:

DebC said...

Congrats Katie A. Your Project was awesome!
Deb C
Bugjuiced

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations katie....your project is amazing

Katie A. said...

Thank you so much! I was SOOO thrilled! I have never won any challenge before, so I'm super honored. <3, Katie A.