Friday, November 2, 2012

Snowman Like You


Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here,I'm excited to be sharing another Timeless Twine design team project with you :O)  Twine makes the perfect embellishment, and can turn the simplest cut into something super cool!  Here's the card I created for today:



*Timeless Twine - Firecracker twine
*Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - circle
*Jaded Blossom - Winter Wishes stamp set (sentiment), flag dies
*Papertrey Ink - solid cardstock
*My Mind's Eye - patterned cardstock
*bling from my stash

*I hand-cut the snowman's hat, and added some stitching.


*I used self adhesive bling for his eyes and smile, then added a hand-cut carrot nose :) 


I hope you liked my project, and that it inspires you to build up your card stash with twine! TFL, and have a twine-tastic day!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay, this card is just too darn cute! Love it! What a clever idea.

Annette Allen said...

HOW CUTE...i love it...

Timeless Twine said...

AMAZING card Jenny!!!! <3

bonnie said...

Love it too. Is there a tool to wind the twine into a circle?

DebC said...

Jenny what a cute little snowman head!! Great use of the twine!!I have not tried to use it this way!
TFS
Deb C
bugjuiced

Timeless Twine said...

Jenny has a great video on "how to adhere twine" on youtube. She shows you how to do this.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6oYz86y2c&feature=plcp

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What a clever card!!Havent thought of that!!