Friday, November 16, 2012

Snowman Poop


Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to be sharing another Timeless Twine design team project with you :O)  Here's the treat I created for today:



Materials Used:


*circle punch

*Echo Park - patterned paper
*Jaded Blossom Snowman Poop $15.99- (November Release)


 Timeless Twine - Christmas Bakers Twine



*I left the ends of the scarf loose for more dimension :O)


I hope you liked my project, and that it inspires you to add twine to all your projects! TFL, and have a twine-tastic day!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute..I love how you made his little scarf out of twine..great idea..love this..

Timeless Twine said...

This is tooo cute!!!

Brenda said...

Super fun! Love the scarf!

DebC said...

Such a cute treat bag Jenny! Awesome job
Deb C
Bugjuiced