Thursday, November 29, 2012

Celebrate...

Good Morning and Happy Thursday. Annette here with you today with a little Christmas Cheer. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it is full speed ahead to Christmas. Today I am sharing a Christmas card using Timeless Twine: Olive Green and Cherry Red
I just love how the twine really makes the image pop. Hi my name is Annette and I am totally addicted to Timeless Twine. I hope you have enjoyed today card.

New challenge coming soon so make sure and come back to join the fun. 
Timeless Twine: Cherry Red
Timeless Twine: Olive Green
 Thank you for stopping by today.
Have a twinetastic day.

4 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Cute card! Your work with twine is always very inspiring, Annette!

wendyp said...

super CUTE!!!

Rose said...

super cute girlfriend :)
will keep an eye out for the new challenge :)

DebC said...

Your card is super sweet i dont know where my comment went before and noticed it didnt save! Super duper job!
Deb C