Friday, November 30, 2012

Feliz Navidad Card



Hey Crafters

Today I just wanted to share with you a super fun and EASY card that I made.

Since I always like to send out homemade Christmas cards, I have to come up with alot of simple and cute ideas that can be mass producted.

This is a great card for just that


DSCN1946

I few weeks ago I picked up this stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels


and when I saw it, I new I wanted to use some of my timeless twine with it!

I started off by stamping the ornaments on a piece of scrap paper, in all 3 colors.

Then I got my card base and stamped  the 3 cards on it.

Then, I cut out the center portion from each of the stamps stamped on the scrap and adhered them down onto the center of each of the ornaments

I added some Kraft Timeless Twine using Tombow Mono Multi Glue and  my card was pretty much done.

I hope you like this project. Have a fantastic Day. 

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Very pretty!!!!! Gotta love the $1 bin at Michael's =)

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card...Love those ornaments..

Karenladd said...

Love this card and especially like the way you swapped out the center designs to make an assortment! So cute!

DebC said...

great project
Deb C
bugjuiced