Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Special Gifts for Special People


Debbie with Bugjuiced here and I  made two projects. I made this cute little ornament on my cricut and also made a Gable box with the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge.

The sentiments are from Joys Life which I LOVE!!! They are so cute and I love her humor with the stamps so its definitely a good fit for me. Both of the sentiments are from "Wintery Puns" and you can get your stamp sets by clicking on "Joys Life" within this post.

I used Cherry RedTwine and also Christmas Twine from the store.

I had planned on making a 3d Christmas tree box but my time table was a bit lacking on the TIME portion! Oh well I like how these turned out and I am hoping you do as well. The little "wreath" made out of twine and the little ribbons have glitter on them but its really hard to tell from this pic.






Stop by and check out the awesome products Stacy has in the store!! 
Here are the products I used:


2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

TOO TOO cute!!!! Amazing projects Deb!

Annette Allen said...

ok Deb is amazing...these are so awesome..