Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Card

I made this quick card for my Momma.  I spent most of my
time making a scrapbook for her old photos and I totally forgot to 
make her a card.  So the morning of Mother's Day I rushed to
make her one.  I think it came out pretty.  She loved it so that's all
that matters.  Enjoy!


Here is what I used:


Kraft Cardstock by Stampin' Up

Melon Mambo Cardstock by Stampin' Up

Melon Mambo Ink by Stampin' Up

"Well Scripted" Stamps by Stampin' Up

Border Paper Punch by Stampin' Up

Paper Punch by Stampin' Up (Decorative Label)

Paper Flowers by Studio 18

Rhinestone Brad by Recollections

Pink Grid Paper by Recollections (6x6 The Bright & Basic Pad)



Thanks for looking!  Have a twine-tastic day!


1 comment:

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice card Stacy!!