Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anything but a Card Challenge!

We took the last 2 months off from Challenges,
but we are back for an exciting June Challenge.  
June is right around the corner and summer has begun.
There are always so many fun projects for the summer and I love
seeing all the different an unique things people make.

For June's Challenge, it is super simple and it will give you the
opportunity to think outside the box!  
"Anything but a Card"...... create what ever your heart desires except NO cards.

Here are a few things the Timeless Twine DT made:



How cute is this notebook? The color combo
is so super Yummy and I love the center
of the flower.





What a great way to add twine to a tag. 
Braiding it gives it a whole new look.





How Boo-tiful is this layout?  I love the 
lil' "BOO" banner.  It gives it the perfect finishing touch.


Gaby

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!  Maybe it's because my
daughters name is Bella, or the cute embellishments,
 or maybe it's the amazing color combo.
Either way,  I think I will have to case this layout, LOL!



Rosa

This lovely Butterfly Mobile is too too cute!
Perfect for a lil' ones nursery, baby shower, or just
to have as a eye popping decoration.




Please stop by each ladies blog to show them some love!  They did an amazing job!

Now for the challenge details:


Theme: Anything but a Card

Colors: The sky is the limit

Shapes: What ever shape strikes you creativity =D

Embellishments: Timeless Twine of course =D  (If you haven't had a chance to purchase Timeless Twine yet, you may substitute with embroidery floss.


Project MUST be new.

Deadline for challenge entries will be June 30, 2012


One lucky Twineaholic will win 1 spool of  the newest
Timeless Twine color.
(*Not available for purchase yet!)


You never know maybe I will have two winners.
Good Luck.

Link up your project below. 


8 comments:

Abby said...

I think you love Gaby's LO because of the cute model!!! hehe She is my daughter and Gaby is the godmother!! I do LOVE this LO and can't wait to steal it from Gaby to put it in my daughter's album!!!

All the other projects are beautiful as well!!!

Timeless Twine said...

She definitely is a cutie!!!! I am def. going to make a similar layout!

Deborah Johnson said...

Wonderfully beautiful projects!!! I don't have any timeless twine - but I do have some other brands of bakery twine. The project that I uplinked is from a layout I did after seeing a mural on my honey's business building. I would soooo love to win some of the twine! Thanks for the challenge!

Timeless Twine said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge! Your LO is super cute!

by belle said...

I linked up a project...I don't have any Timelwss Twine YET but I do have twine. Thanks for the chance!!

Timeless Twine said...

Thanks Belle for participating =D

Aman said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge! I just linked my layout!

walchowDesign said...

Was wondering when you do post the winner of this challenge?