Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Coffee Note Cards

Hi Twineaholics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, to share with you a couple of note cards that I made featuring the the new Chocolate Chip Brown twine.

I'm making a few of these types of note cards to have on hand for a last minute "Thank-You", "Birthday", or just a simple "Hello".




Details:

3" x 3" white cardstock base
Pink By Design "Make It A Venti" stamp set
The brown cardstock was stamped with coffee beans using Versamark ink to create background.
 Coffee cups were stamped onto white cardstock using brown ink and then hand cut.

This new twine color is soo yummy!  You know you want some :)

Head on over to the here and pick up some for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

I love these a latte!!! I may just have to go get me a decaf coffee this morning. =D

Annette Allen said...

super cute...

GabyCreates.com said...

Great cards Kathy!