Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 Graduation Center Pieces

Hope everybody is having a great Friday!
Gaby here with a center piece or pieces to match the cap/graduation card I shared HERE

My assistant at one of the High Schools I work at is having her graduation ceremony/party tomorrow and I helped her create six center pieces and a banner for her zebra-pink themed party.
 I created tiny tassels for each double sided center piece and additional larger ones that will go on the banner.  Some of the balls on the center pieces were created using tulle, others using tissue paper and vary in shades of pink.
 She wanted bling on the cap, so bling she got!
 We met yesterday so that I can give her what I created.  She will put it together on Saturday.  I will share on a future post pictures of the banner and center pieces.  The banner will say Dessert Bar and will have the larger tassels and some tulle.
 

5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

How flippin cute is this!!!! I absolutely love this! The tulle ball is beautiful and I can't wait to see the future post of the banner & center pieces!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee these are just way too fun...

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks!

GabyCreates.com said...

Thank you!!

GiGi said...

These are awesome! I LOVE how you did the tassle's! Too cool!