Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Oh Happy Happy Day" Spring card

Hi, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, today I want to share with you a cheerful Spring card I made using some twine and sequins. I don't think I have ever enjoyed playing with twine, as much as I did for this card.

The twine is so much fun to work with and having sequins to go with it, is just as great. I also used some wonderful stamps to complete the card. I will have a YouTube video posted on my blog on how I put it together.

Enjoy...




 
 
Supplies used:
 










 
Bella Creationz & Timeless Twine...
"Clearly Beautiful" Sequins










"Oh Snap" Camera stamp set











"Happy Days" stamp set













DCWV... 12x12 Collage Art paper pad
K&Company... Brenda Walton 4x6 paper pad and Julianne 4x6 paper pad
Colorbok... 12x12 Water Color paper pad
 
Paper Studio... Spare Parts "White" beaded micro flowers
 
 
 Have a nice day!!!
 


6 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

What a super fun card! I love the "sprinkling" of sequins! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Unknown said...

I love the twine grass! Very creative! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

This is super cute! love the sequin droplets and the grass!

Julie Odil said...

Love that twine grass! Super cute card!

DebC said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautifiul!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

Eeeeeeeeek!!! That is the coolest grass I've ever seen! Fantastic job on this card :D

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT