Wednesday, January 7, 2015

With Gratitude

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  Recently, my family went through something hard.  When stressful times come, crafting keeps my sanity.  My sister-in-law asked me to get some thank you cards, so she could send them out to people who had shown her kindness.  "Get" some?  As in "buy"?  Ummm.....no.  Instead I made six of these!



So much fun to color and embellish!  And what better way to embellish than with some GORGEOUS Timeless Twine?  It comes in so many beautiful colors; Pumpkin Orange was perfect for these cards, don't you think?!  The paper is from Websters Pages, and the image and sentiment are from Unity.

Craftily yours,

Karen


7 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

loving the colors on this beautiful card Karen!!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely Beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Perfect for what you were dealing with. Bright and cheery! xoxo

Paper Flavour said...

this is a lovely 'thank you' card :) orange is a warm color, perfect choice with the papers too!

DebC said...

Such a pretty card! I love the orange colors and the beautiful stamping!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! I always love your cards.