Sunday, April 21, 2013

Colorful Layout

Mandi, here today with a fun and colorful layout of my grandmother and brother. 
I misted an argyle pattern and then outlined it in twine. I use one of these tags and altered it with stamps, mist and changed out the string with aqua blue twine

Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™ Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™
Hope you enjoyed my layout. Have a great day and if you are where it is raining or snowing stay dry and warm.
Check out my blog to see how I did the title on this page. It has more twine fun.

5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Looove this LO Mandi! Fun patterns and colors =)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun and colorful layout, love your use of twine!!
Brianna

~amy~ said...

So much fun!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Great layout Mandi. I love how you made the argyle pattern with the twine.

DebC said...

Awesome layout!
Deb C