Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just Having Fun with Tags!

Hello Friends!

Melissa here today with a fun tag. I love tags. I hoard tags. I think in tags. I can't get enough of them. I think because the "canvas" area is small and you can do LOTS of techniques on them. I have tag color swatches, ink technique tags and design principles tags on a ring binder. So yeah, I love to play with tags!

I had this kit out and it had a sewing theme so I jumped in and made this:

It came together so fast! Another reason tags & I get along :) The scissors and needle are chipboard pieces I colored with ink.

The gorgeous twine color is Chocolate Chip Brown


I also wanted to mention a super fun hop we're doing with Some Odd Girl March 8th! Save the date, there will be prizes and amazing projects by both teams! We are SO excited!!


Have a Twine-tastic day!
Melissa

10 comments:

Shannon said...

That is FABULOUS!!!!! I adore the colors!!! <3 I think you totally rocked that tag!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is too fabulous... awesome awesome design...

Timeless Twine said...

Oh My this is soooo fabulous!!! Love that lil' spool of twine =)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I LOVE that use of the twine!! It's perfect! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love the colors, kind has a retro feel to it !!! Great tag,love it !!

DebC said...

How cute is that tag! Excellent job!
Deb C

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie tag!

Shorty Creations said...

This is sew much fun ;) Great job =D

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your tag Melissa. That spool is so cute. Great job!
Melisa