Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Such a TWINE scene...

Happy Day Twine Friends.. Annette Allen here with you today with a fun way to use Timeless Twine. I decided to try something different and this the result. I took a rub-on from Clever Handmade and rubbed it on a thicker card-stock and started stitching away. I am really happy with the result and don't you just love these fun little birdies? 
On this card I used Timeless Twine: Bubble Gum, Aqua Blue, Lemonade Yellow, Firecracker and Cherry Red. You can mixed up all the colors and they just look great together. 
You can view all the Timeless Twine colors HERE.
Well I hope that you enjoyed today post 
For more crafty fun join us on our Pinterest Page HERE.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Happy Crafting.




7 comments:

DebC said...

I love this card and how you used the twine and used various colors! So cute!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so cute Annette !! I love all the different colors you used and your stitching is fabulous .

Timeless Twine said...

ooooo this is soooo cute!!!! Love these lil' birdies =)

Shannon said...

This is adorable Annette! I love the colors you used and al the great details. <3 SO SWEET!!!! <3

~amy~ said...

How cute is this?! Love how you made a tweet scenery with the twine!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Great card Annette! Very creative way to use the twine.
Melisa

Shorty Creations said...

Awwwww... what a tweet card!