Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spooky Sweets

Hello Twine-aholics!
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids.
Is everyone ready for Halloween and Fall?  We haven't gotten our pumpkins or decorated, but I do have my cards ready.
Today I'm here to share with you a Halloween card
I made using the Orange Licorice Halloween twine.


Supplies:
K&Co Halloween paper stack
Pink By Design "Fresh Goodies" stamp set
Wiggle Eyes
and of course, Timeless Twine :)

Have you entered the October Spooktacular challenge yet?
Here is a link to all the information, and a link to my project.

And, have you seen the newest addition to the Timeless Twine family?
Here is the Black Kraft twine
Stop by here to enter the give away.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how cute and i love those eyeballs...super fun

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaaaadorable!!!!

tndj said...

Very cute - definitely like the color of the twine.