Friday, October 19, 2012

Baby's First Birthday



Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another design team project with you!  I have a layout for today's project.  Here's the layout I made to celebrate a first birthday:


*Timeless Twine - Purple Passion, Aqua Blue, Lemonade
*Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge - squirrel
*Baby Steps Cricut cartridge - both titles
*DCWV - patterned paper
*Bazzil - pre-made pocket















I hope you liked my project :O)  Make sure you come back to check out more amazing twine inspired projects from the design team!  TFL, and have a twine-tastic day :O)


3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

AMAZING....I love it. The color combo is amazing =D

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing..

DebC said...

Great Layout Jenny! Great colors!
Deb C