Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Happy Day.. Annette here with you today to share a fun birthday card with you. I know you all have added twine at one time or another to your birthday cards when there are balloons. Adding the twine really brings the balloons to life. 
On this card I used the Timeless Twine Chocolate Chip twine. I glued down all the strings then added my balloons. Simple but sweet and who doesn't love balloons. Well I hope that you have enjoyed my card today. 

Don't forget to join our monthly challenge. This month's theme is Halloween. You could be the next lucky winner of 40 yards of the Halloween Pack. Click here to link up.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Timeless Twine said...

This is beautiful Annette!!!! I love the clean lines and simplicity of it! =D