Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Love Mustaches!

Hello Twineaholics!
 
Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, here today to share a clean and simple card I made.



I found this cute Cuttlebug embossing folder on a recent shopping trip to Joann's.  I went in just to pick up a skein of yarn, but I also found myslef wandering the paper crafting section to see what was new (and on sale)  :)  
I know we all do it :)
 
 
Supplies:
"Mr Maverick" Cuttlebug embossing folder
My Creative Time "What's Growing On" mustache die
Chocolate Chip Twine
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun fun card...i love that embossed background..

Timeless Twine said...

I LOOOVE this card! I am gonna have to go make a trip to Joann's =D

Kerry said...

Love mustaches!!! And I have to got go to Joann's too! :D