Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Scream, You Scream...

Happy Wednesday Twineaholics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, today to share with you a fun Birthday card.




Supplies:
Ice cream cone and sentiment - My Creative Time "Celebrate Good Times" stamp and die set
Patterned paper - DCWV "Nana's Kids" stack
Timeless Twine Purple Passion, Olive Green, Raspberry Pink, and Pumpkin Orange.
Spellbinder Scallop Oval
White gel pen for faux stitching

Don't you just love how some yummy twine adds just the right finishing touch?!

Don't forge that we have the a challenge going on this month. You can find all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Fun card the ice cream layers looks delicious!

Timeless Twine said...

YUMMY card.....Love all the fabulous colors =D

Annette Allen said...

super cute cute card...I love those ice cream layers...

DebC said...

Super duper cute! Love it!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Kassidy said...

I hope you don't think I am crazy but, I could just lick your card ;) So super cute and yummy!
Hugs,
Kassidy

crazyaboutcricut said...

Lol, funny comment Kassidy! But I agree, this looks deeeelicious :O) And the colors are so perfect Kathy, great job!