Friday, July 6, 2012

Just A Note

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to be sharing another design team project with you!  One of my favorite things to do with twine is add dimension to my projects.  Here's how I did that on my Just a Note card:


*Timeless Twine - Black Coffee
*Wild Card 2 Cricut cartridge
*Jaded Blossom - Simple Sayings stamp set

  







I love how there are so many choices in twine colors!  Make sure you come back to check out more amazing twine inspired projects from the new design team!  And don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine July challenge HERE.  TFL, and have a twine-tastic day!


2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

This is too cute!!!!! I love how you used the twine! Great job Jenny =D

DebC said...

Jenny, this is really cute and such a clever way to add to these elemnts!
Deb c
Bugjuiced