Monday, July 16, 2012

USA Banner

  Hi everyone!  It's Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy!  I am so excited to be doing another design team term for Timeless Twine.  They are an awesome company to work with.
  In wanted to share a fun project I made with some fantastic Timeless Twine.  In my family, we have lot and lots of summer parties and cookouts.  I wanted to add a little something extra to this years 4th of July get together.  I love using timeless twine on my party banners.  It makes putting them together 100% easier and faster:)
  I hope you enjoy!


Supplies Used:
See you soon!
Hugs, Kassidy

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

So patriotic! You could customize this for any occasion. Welcome back Kassidy! We missed you =D

DebC said...

Very nice banner! I agree with Stacy these would be great for baby showers, birthdays etc. of course the twine is a perfect addition. Thanks for sharing!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

So happy to be on this team again with you for another term Kassidy! This is such and adorable banner, and the twine is the PERFECT touch :O)