Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shake it!

Hi there, Deb from Craftin Chaos and we are showcasing the Sorbet Collection all month long. They are  on sale this month. You can get a great deal on the set of 3 or buy them individually.

I made two shaker cards. I intended to use some cute camera paper I had but it was too much pattern for the entire card so I just used an accent of it on the camera card. The sequins are from Bella Creationz as well as the stamps I used for both cards. I will have links to everything below.

I cut the polaroid about 6 times and layered those pieces and added foam to just give it alot of dimension.

The crab is a Miss Kate's Cuttable file. The camera is just from the silhouette store. Not sure who created it.

The camera paper is from Simple Stories I believe. I had purchased Simple Stories "DIY Boutique" and Kaisercraft "Happy Snaps" and was hoarding these papers. I finally cut some to make planner dividers that I will share on here on another post so I had some scraps I used on the camera card.






Products:
Flags (out of stock)

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet and fun cards!!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

I totally need to make some shaker cards.....HOW cute!

Julie Odil said...

Fun! I love shaker cards!

Amy C. said...

Adorable cards!

Rose said...

fun fun fun and i love that crab peeking out :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I freaken love these to pieces!!!