Thursday, July 31, 2014

Alaska Fun!

Hello from Sunny Singapore! Missing Alaska terribly now! So I decided to scrap a layout with a compilation of photos. 




And using the natural twine to 'hang' the photo frames over. And of course sprinkling sequins is a must! Oh my, I am so in love with the sequins now!:D  

Products used:



Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella CreationzThanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Alaska -- on my bucket list. Great layout!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on a great layout of fun times. I like how the pictures are hung,the sentiments, embellishments and sequins...love the sequins myself! Fabulous layout!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!!!:D

DebC said...

You do the prettiest layouts!
Deb

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a pretty layout, love all the different elements!

Rose said...

awesome page :) one day i hope to make it to Alaska!!