Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Summer

Happy Tuesday!!!

Ruthie here, today is my DT day here on the Timeless Blog. 
I have a card to share today.
IMG_9976-1.jpg
I've been obsessed with dolies lately, not sure why, but they also remind me of summer. I thought I would make a card for a friend to let her know I am thinking about her.
IMG_9977-1.jpg
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Scrap Orchard, Yard Work
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
Timeless Twine Products: 
il_570xN.481021474_4gyx
il_570xN.478000404_mb2w

See you next time!

7 comments:

Julie Odil said...

So pretty with the doily and the twine! Your friend will love this card!

Beth F. said...

This card is so perfect! I love it!

DebC said...

Super cute the watermelon is so cute and the watermelon sorbet is perfect with your colors
Deb

Unknown said...

Ruthie- I love the watermelon!!! how fun is this!!! great job and the watermelon sorbet is perfect!!! YAY!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

quilt4fun2 said...

Watermelon is another something that is summery. Beautiful job on your card...perfect for that twine color.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Adore this card, so sweet!!

Rose said...

yummy and i love the use of a doily :)