Tuesday, May 20, 2014

❤{Celebrate ALL the Moments}❤

I will always be an advocate of celebrating the ordinary. It's in these moments, you create memories, find joy, fall in love a little more and heal your soul. Mother's Day was recently, and while my family made it a special day, it was also in an ordinary moment that I captured who Paddy and Mack are "in the moment" and who they are growing to be.

Paddy is quickly becoming a teenager. I think about this and wonder how time went so quickly. Mack is hitting double digits and each day her strength and confidence amazes and inspires me. They are just simply amazing. I know that word gets so overused these days, I simply don't have another adjective that fits them at the moment. 

I used some fantastic tags from Bella Creationz & Cherry Red and Olive Green twine from the always fabulous Timeless Twine to document this everyday moment. 


Here's a few closeups 



Don't forget that the  Photo Fun Challenge is going on right now! 
Click the picture below for details!


Have a wonderful Tuesday! ❤

6 comments:

Lucy E. said...

This is such a cute layout! Great use of the twine!

Unknown said...

This is amazing!! I love this layout how fun! Question??? How do you adhere your twine it looks great laying like that!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super cute and fun lay-out!

Julie Odil said...

Shannon, I think your relationship with your kids is so special. Your love shines through in your LO's. Beautiful!

Timeless Twine said...

Totally love it! I love that lil' cherry w/ sequins. It's the lil' things that make things unforgettable.

Rose said...

WOW!! :)