Friday, May 9, 2014

Thank you Teacher Gift

Happy Friday!!!

Hey there, it's Ruthie! So today is my dt day here on the Timeless Twine blog. This week is "Teacher Appreciation Week" here in the US and so I made a small little gift for my nephew to take to his pre-school teacher. 
1-1
She drinks tea, so I slipped 3 bags into a small zip-lock baggie and made a fun topper for it, just to dress it up a bit. I used the scalloped die in the MCT Treat Slider Box Die Set, 
scored it in the center and folded it in half. The blue number paper is 1 1/4" tall by 3 1/4" wide. The banner and flower dies are listed below. I added some  Chocolate Chip Brown twine around the top and in the center of the flower.
3-3
Paper: Echo Park, Paper & Glue
Zip top baggie: Etsy.com
Tea bags: Trader Joe's

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Perfect! His teacher will love it!

DebC said...

Super cute Ruthie! I love little git bags and love your topper!
Deb

Rose said...

fantastic gift for a teacher :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this! What a wonderful teacher gift!