Monday, September 17, 2012

Thanks Card

Hi everyone!  It's Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy!  I am excited to share with you another project using the fabulous twine from Timeless Twine!  I was totally inspired by this card with all the leaves changes colors around here up in the mountains.  I hope you enjoy :)



Recipe:

  • Blank Cardstock (Hobby Lobby)
  • Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny
  • Face Stamp- Peachy Keen Stamps
  • Stamp- My Creative Time
  • White Gel Pen
  • Glossy Accents
  • Pearls
  • Timeless Twine (Chocolate Chip)


Thanks for stopping by the Timeless Twine Blog!  See you all next time!
Hugs, Kassidy

5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Love it Kassidy!!!!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

So cute!

~Vanessa W

Annette Allen said...

how cute...i love the face on the leaf...

DebC said...

Great fall card and the face on the leaf is super cute!
Deb C

Brenda said...

Those are the happiest little maple leaves ever! Love the design and color combo!