Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's "Hang Out"

Good Morning Timeless Twine buddies....Annette from My Clever Creations here with you today for another fun post. Since Halloween is right around the corner I thought it would be fun to create a little something special. You all know by now how much I love to outline an image.  How fun is this spider. 
I stamped the image and just used the lines to added the twine. I used on this image Timeless Twine Black Coffee and Pumpkin Orange. I also used the soon to be retired Halloween twine.  So if you want to get your hands on this fun Halloween twine head on over to our online store and get yours before it is all gone. 

Timeless Twine Halloween Twine
Well there you go. I hope you have enjoyed today post and can't wait to see your creations with Timeless Twine.  Please make sure and share them with us on our Facebook Page.  We also have our monthly Scrap-Lift Challenge. Join the fun and win you some Timeless Twine.

Have a Timeless Twine Crafty Day.

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!

DebC said...

I absolutely adore this spider and your card Annette you did a great job. I love it to pieces!
Deb C

Brenda said...

I am so happy I discovered this blog. I love all the inspiration!

VanessaB said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! and creative idea! :)