Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Girl Card

Hello Twineaholics!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and it's my day to share with you.  I had a bit of a creative block and so I was looking through my paper stacks for some inspiration.  I love DCWV so I have plenty of stack to browse through :)
 
I found the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack and love that they combined orange, green, and pink.  I decided to make a baby card, but not in the traditional pink.
 
Here is my card:

 
 
Supplies:
DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack, 1 inch squares
letter stamps colored, cut out, and mounted on squares
And, of course, Pumpkin Orange Timless Twine :)
 
Don't forget to enter your project into the September Scraplift Challenge here.  The dealine is to enter is Sept 30th so you still have plenty of time to scraplift a Timeless Twine project!


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

super sweet card...love how you used the letters...so fun

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaww....how cute Kathy! Love the colors =D

DebC said...

Such a cute baby card!