Thursday, September 27, 2012

Over the Rainbow!

Good Morning.. Annette here with you today to share a fun tag that I made using the very cool Timeless Twine Raspberry Lemonade . I love this color combo. The colors are so bright and just fun. Besides I so love Pink and Yellow together.
I know you all remember Alice in Wonderland. I just had to add the twine to his hat and cute belt. You really can add twine to anything. I personally add it to everything and just love how it completes my projects. You can view my blog HERE. If you want to get some of this amazing twine just head to the Timeless Twine online store and get yours. We want to see what you create with this fun color combo.

Thanks for joining me today. 
I hope that I have inspired you to experiment with your twine.
Have a crafty day.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Super fun tag. I love the raspberry lemonade twine. It works well with your image.

Timeless Twine said...

This tag is the cutest!!! I love the Raspberry Lemonade twine with the kraft! PERFECT!!!

Rose said...

girl this is too stinken' cute!!!!

DebC said...

I love this to pieces! The shape is terrific, little scarecrow just adorable!
Hugs
Deb C

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!