Friday, June 22, 2012

How to Adhere Twine

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from
Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to be sharing another design team project with you!  Today I actually have a video for you! I know a lot of people wonder how to adhere twine down, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite ways that I do it. Enjoy!






I hope you enjoyed my video!  Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out more amazing twine inspired projects from the design team.  And don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine June challenge HERE! TFL, and have a twine-tastic day :O)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Great tips...thanks for sharing..

melllisssa said...

Thanks for the video and showing all the different adhesives that can be used with twine! I love the idea of using the tape runner and making it thinner :) I sometimes use an embellishment glue stick and just use the edge to make a fine enough line. TFS :)

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE the tips Jenny!!!! Great job!!!!

Julie Shearer said...

Great tips ! TFS.

DebC said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing. I use glossy accents alot. I will try that scotch liquid.
Deb c

Timeless Twine said...

Thank you Anonymous. I got my layout from Leelou Blogs...You can click on their link at the upper left hand corner of our blog. =D