Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Heart

Hi Everybody!

Jenny from
Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm so happy to be sharing another design team project with you!  My kids and I are starting on treat bags so we can hopefully finish by Valentine's Day :)  Here's one of the ones I'll be making:





* Timeless Twine = Valentine's Day Bakers Twine
*Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge (bag)
*Pink By Design = Be Mine set
*pearl from my stash



*To create this heart, I just punched out a heart with a Stampin' Up! punch.

*Next, I cut little strips of the  Valentine's Day Bakers Twine, and adhered them down to the heart.

*Then I trimmed the excess twine that was hanging off of the heart.

*Finally, I put it on a pop dot, and attached it to the treat bag.



*Some stitching all around the bag and I was done!

 
Isn't that so cute?!  I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out more amazing twine inspired projects from the design team :O)

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Super Duper cute!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

love it !!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute Jenny... and how many you have to create? I know your kids friends are going to love at school!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Thanks Gaby :) I have to make 61, yikes!