Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January Krafty Valentines Challenge Winner!

It was a tough decision.  We had a lot of wonderful and creative projects.
I couldn't decide myself, so with the help of my Twinetastic Design Team, 
The winner for the January Challenge is....

Maureen Wong 

Here is her LOVELY card!


And of course, I feel I need to select a runner-up!
The Runner Up winner is,

Ana Maria


Message me at bellacreationz@yahoo.com
so I can get your prize in the mail ASAP!!!!
Thanks to everyone for participating!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out February's Challenge.
It is sooooooo cool!

Hugs~ T.T.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

both cards are lovely!

Sukie said...

Beautiful cards, congrats to the winners! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Maureen said...

YAY!! Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to Ana Maria as well!

Shorty Creations said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for picking my card as a runner up =) Everyone did an awesome job!

=) www.shortycreations.com