Thursday, January 26, 2012

Your Special Day Card with Strawberry Truffle

Hello! I'm back with my second post for Timeless Twine! Today I have a fun card using Timeless Twine's Strawberry Truffle.

I dipped the twine in Mod Podge so it would stay up. If I would have added a couple more coats it would have stayed up on it's own, but I just tucked the tag behind his ear.

My kids love pop-up cards!
Thanks for stopping, and make sure you check out Timeless Twine's Facebook page, there's a great giveaway going on!

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute card! Great idea using Mod Podge.

GabyCreates.com said...

This is too cute Rosa!!! clever use of mod podge!

Jackie said...

this card is sooo cute. I love it. you done an awesome job

crazyaboutcricut said...

That is such an amazing idea! Adorable card :)