Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Tags | Timeless Twine

Hi! This is Gaby from GabyCreates and today I have 3 tags created for Timeless Twine.
 I created the twine heart using a Spellbinders die and the Valentine's twine adhering strip by strip on a piece of cardstock before running it through my embossing machine -  click here for Tutorial
 The "Hecho con amor" stamp is from  Abby's Dilo en español stamps. Other stamps by Fiskars.
For this tag below I used the Valentine's twine, ribbon, a button and a self-adhesive heart embellishment.
 For the tag below I tied a triple bow with Black Coffee twine and a crochet chain using Valentine's twine.  After  die cutting and stamping the rose with Memento pink ink, I added color with Copic markers.
Thanks for visiting!  ~Gaby

Supplies:  Other stamps by Fiskars and ribbon, buttons and adhesive heart from craft store in addition to Memento inks.

  • Deadline for challenge will be on January 27th, 2012 --- click HERE to enter
  • One lucky Twineaholic will win 1 spool of Strawberry Cupcake Valentines Twine.


Tini A. said...

Oohhh...never seen such sweet and pretty Valentins tags! Beautiful works.
Hugs Tini

Timeless Twine said...

What lovely tags!!!! Great for any occasion =D

Annette said...

these are so how you used the twine..

Emily said...

Wow! I LOVE these! I can't stop looking at them! So so pretty!

bonnie said...

Super cute tags of my fav thngs to make pretty! ;) Hugs x

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Absolutely stunning tags. I love how you created the heart, that is so creative. You did a lovely job of showcasing the twine!

StefanieH said...

OH i love these, very pretty.