Friday, November 6, 2015

"Thankful For You" Card

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs...hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Autumn season. For todays project I made this wonderful "Thankful For You" card for my husband. I used Autumn Splendor twine, punched holes to the seam of the card and added brown brads to resemble the binding on a book.

I used the Inkadinkado stamp set Filigree Fall #99403 and MCS  - Fall Border for the leaves, which unfortunately is no longer available. I added some burlap behind the leaves for more texture. I distressed and inked the edges, popped up the sentiment on foam tape and used the Wink of Stella glitter pen for some shimmer. I really love how this turned out.

Enjoy...


I used Wink of Stella on the sentiment and the leaves.
 
 
Autumn Splendor
 
 
 
 
Be sure to check out this fantastic deal by clicking above 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 
 

2 comments:

DebC said...

Gorgeous card Maria!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

AAAAKKK...sooo cute! I love that lil' owl!