Monday, November 9, 2015

Most Wonderful Day - Give Thanks

Hi friends!
Pad is here and although in my country we did not have Autumn in our season or celebrate Thanksgiving but still I want to make scrapbook with theme Gratitude. I make a simple layout to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary this month using our wedding photo on the page. I use Autumn Splendor twine and new stamp from Bella Creationz. Believe it or not, I just received the pretty stamp today, it's about 6 hours ago, just in perfect time before I posted this project to Timeless Twine Blog. How I adore the new stamp, it's so beautiful and I love the font and also the words.


I make a 12"x12" page, using supplies from Webster Pages, Crate Paper and American Crafts. I stamped the "give thanks" using brown ink into a plain paper then cut and paste it on the left side of the page. Then I applied the twines to framed the photo.




>>> Supplies I use :

Holiday Sentiment Stamps - Thanks Stamp Holiday Stamps

Autumn Splendor Bakers Twine (ON SALE NOW!)

 

SALE!
Make sure you check the Shop and enjoy the SALE stuff there, the stuffs are really awesome!

Have a nice day, everyone!


-Pad-

3 comments:

DebC said...

Beautiful!!!! I love this so much Padni!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

STUNNING layout Padni! Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!!!