Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We Salute YOU!

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  This month, here at Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz, we are celebrating summer with Firecracker (Aqua and Red) Timeless Twine!  One of my favorite days of the summer is July 4, so I decided to focus on it and make this card for my son.  He is proudly serving in the U.S. Army, and I am super proud of him!


The paper is from my stash pile.  I stamped the image and dog-tags from a CTMH stamp set a dear friend sent me and colored up the background with my new Gelatos.  The star and red sequins are from Bella Creationz! They were in a previous kit, but there are lots of great options for pretty sequins in the store!

Craftily yours,

Karen

6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I love that Gelatos background! Super creative! Your son will love this card!

DebC said...

Great job Karen :) Love it
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

This looks fantastic! Great job, and thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, love it! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love everything about this Karen!! Awesome!

Unknown said...

another fabulous card!! please thank Brian for his service!! <3