Friday, September 5, 2014

Timeless Twine DIY Post It Album!

Heyyie all! Back again creating another project for Timeless Twine! This is my take on the fall colours!

So here's my video: (Rem to adjust to HD for viewing pleasure)
I am really bad at this video making so please give me your feedback on areas that I can improve on! Hope you have enjoyed this video!

Products used:
Pumpkin Orange
Cherry Red 
Chocolate  Chip Brown
Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great project! Great, cheerful, peppy video!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fun project and great video!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a fun project Cassandra!!!

DebC said...

Great job!!
Deb

DebC said...

Great job!!
Deb