Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lovebird Note Holder

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today.  The design team was asked to use the following inspiration in our projects this month.

I'm so OVER the heat of summer and ready for Fall.  So much in love with these sweet little lovebirds. I created this note-holder for my office desk.  (My husband cut the wood shapes, and I decorated it...)


There is a clothespin glued to the back to keep important notes handy.  The project uses Timeless Twine in Olive Green and Chocolate Chip Brown.  The paper is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Wallflower Stash.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,
Karen

4 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is darling!!

DebC said...

Awesome idea Karen!
Deb

Unknown said...

Karen this is darling!!! I am over the moon with this project!! Great Job!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Julie Odil said...

Super cute! Love these note holders you create!