Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adventuresome Us

Hi There!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  This month, here at Timeless Twine, we are mixing it up a bit.  Rather than having a theme, we are creating different kinds of projects.  How fun is that?!

I chose to do a lay-out for today's post.  My hubby and I are avid boaters.  So, a funny and strange thing about me is that I'm scared of going over bridges.  If it weren't so dangerous, I'd close my eyes across them every time.  Wellll, when you are a boater, you get to go UNDER the bridge....and somehow I am totally fascinated by them.

One of the prettiest bridges in my area is the Tower Bridge near Old Sacramento.  It's gold and shiny, and I have hundreds of pictures of it.  I decided to scrap one of them along with a pic of the hubs and me.


I used the new stampset from Bella Creationz to embellish it with the arrow and the camera (love this set).....and of course, I added some Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow and Aqua Blue.



Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a terrific day!

Craftily yours,

Karen

8 comments:

DebC said...

Super cute layout Karen! Love it
Deb

Julie Odil said...

What a great layout and fun story! Afraid of bridges? You surprise me!

Bella Creationz said...

Awesome LO Karen!

Rose said...

awesome page!!! :)

Tara said...

Ha ha, funny story about the bridges! Love the bright, happy LO!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun layout, love how you incorporated the stamp set and some yummy twine!

Kristy said...

Awesome layout!!! : ) ~ Kristy

Isha Gupta said...

Fun LO. Love the feel of it and your story!