Thursday, August 16, 2012

Spooky Timeless Twine project

Hello Again!! Its Debbie with Bugjuiced and I have a couple Chilling projects for you!
Thank you for joining us here for another project with Timeless Twine!
Spooky times! 

I don't know about you all but I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I used the Black Coffee & white Timeless Twine for it and it was perfect! Grab you this Halloween Party pack before Halloween so you can make your spooky projects too!

Seems I didn't get as excited about it until i start scrapping! Its my favorite thing to make projects for. I got my new Cricut Artiste cartridge and tried my hand at the coffin and the pillow box. I really didn't have a clue how big to cut them and next time I will size it down. But at least you can see them!!

The pillow box I just got cut fit to page. The coffin is 7.5" which is pretty big but it would hold alot of treats and probably the right size for anyone i would want to give a nice Halloween treat too.

I don't remember what size I cut the skeleton because honestly I just messed with it in craft room to see about what size to actually make it cause of course I didn't use CCR to cut it! That would be a miracle in itself if I got that to happen.

The little spiders are from Jolee's sticker set and the tombs I just cut by hand and inked up and put a funny name on them. The Pillow box cuts are from Teresa Collins Chic-n-scary. First time using this cartridge. I ordered it last year before halloween but it didn't come until way after so this year I get to use it.

Hope you get some inspiration from this post and get spooky with it!


Timeless Twine said...


Annette said...

these are amazing...such fun designs..

karey2005 said...

Cute, cute! I'm not a big fan of halloween, but you may have inspired me :)

Kassidy said...

This project has totally got me in the mood to create something spooky! I love all the detail you put in this!