Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Treat Cup

Hello, and happy Monday! Julie here today with a little Halloween inspiration. I love it when I can get out my pretty twines and the fun products in the Bella Creationz Etsy shop and be creative!  Since Halloween is just around the corner, I used the great Bella Creationz Halloween Embellishment kit  to create this:

Everything used to make this can be found in the Bella Creationz store:

These mini treat cups are so fun! And with all the goodies in the Halloween Embellishment Kit, the possibilities to decorate them are endless! 


DebC said...

Super cute decorated cup Julie! Love it

Lucy said...

Super fun treat cups.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute, Julie!

Madge Gillen said...

Julie- Sorry a day late and a dollar short to buy your cute little cup!!! I love it great job!!!! So fun and I love these for treat cups!!! Loves-Madge

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute cup Julie!!! I love these lil cups of fun!