Sunday, June 15, 2014


Hi friends.... It's me Scrappin Madge and Happy Father's Day to all of those fabulous Dads out there!!! I am thrilled to share this card that I created for my Father in law! It is simple yet masculine. 
 I used the colors from the Timeless Twine color challenge.
I used the great Firecracker twine!! 
Here is my card!
*I took a red piece of cardstock and a frame that I fussy cut from a piece of Simple Stories pattern paper.  I then fussy cut out the mustache frame and used a pop dot and adhered in the center of the frame.
*I used a CTMH stamp set.  I stamped the Dad stamp in the bottom right corner. 
* I then took the fabulous Firecracker twine and tied it around the card twice and tied into a knot!
I just love how simple yet masculine this card is.  I know that my sweet Father-in-law is going to love it so much!! Be sure to get your Timeless Twine {HERE
Also be sure to take the Timeless Twine Challenge today!!!


DebC said...

Such an awesome fathers day card Madge!

Isha Gupta said...

Great masculine card Madge. Love it!!

Julie Odil said...

What a great card for your FIL! I bet he loved it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fabulous! The twine is the perfect complement to your card! :)

Rose said...

awesome!!! bet he loved it :)

Bella Creationz said...

Love it Madge!